Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jigar Naik <ji...@interactcrm.com> on 2008/07/11 07:42:41 UTC

JMS + producer a .NET application and Consumer Java Application

Hey,

I want to implement JMS in my application but want to make sure weather it
is possible to implement my producer code in .NET and consumer in Java ?

I am using activeMQ as my message broker.

Looking forward to hear from you soon,

Thanks & Regards,
Jigar Naik.

Re: JMS + producer a .NET application and Consumer Java Application

Posted by Mark Pollack <ma...@springsource.com>.
Hi,

This is totally possible.  You may also be interested to look at the
http://www.infoq.com/articles/jms-spring-messaging-interop article  I wrote
regarding interop with JMS for .NET/Java though I didn't use the NMS
bindings in Spring.NET (I instead had some direct TIBCO EMS bindings), the
same principals apply.

Cheers,
Mark

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.