Posted to issues@maven.apache.org by sanju <ss...@yahoo.com> on 2011/01/29 00:24:26 UTC

manifest archive issue

I am trying to add archive configuration but that is not helping ( it is not adding/updating manifest file generated as part of the war).

<archive>
                                                           <manifest>
                                                                <addDefaultImplementationEntries>true</addDefaultImplementationEntries>
                                                                <addDefaultSpecificationEntries>true</addDefaultSpecificationEntries>
                                                        </manifest>
                                </archive>

Can anyone suggest what could be wrong here ?

-Sanju

Re: manifest archive issue

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
you should ask in users@maven.apache.org