Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (398J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2013/06/20 04:35:10 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Spark for the Incubator

Hi Folks,

This VOTE has passed with the following tallies:

+1
Chris Mattmann*
Konstantin Boudnik
Henry Saputra*
Reynold Xin
Pei Chen
Roman Shaposhnik*
Suresh Marru*
Scott Deboy
Ted Dunning*
Hitesh Shah
Paul Ramirez*
Ralph Goers*
Alan Cabrera*
Thilina Gunarathne
Marcel Offermans*
Alex Karasulu*
Chris Douglas*
Andrew Hart*
Deepal jayasinghe
Ashish
Joe Brockmeier*
Mohammad Nour El-Din*
Arun C Murthy*
Tim Williams*
Arvind Prabhakar*
Matt Franklin*
Matei Zaharia
Andy Konwinski

+0.99999

Marvin Humphrey

* -indicates IPMC

I'll go ahead and get the JIRA tickets filed for email/issue tracking/Git,
and then work with the community to get them moving on' over. Thanks for
VOTE'ing!

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
Yes. dev@spark.incubator.apache.org

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Spark for the Incubator

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (398J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi Karthik,

Yes it is. You can join by sending blank emails to:

dev-subscribe@spark.incubator.apache.org
commits-subscribe@spark.incubator.apache.org

Posted by karthik tunga <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi,