Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Shah, Kalpesh" <Ka...@softwareagusa.com> on 2002/09/26 16:04:47 UTC

Temp files created by WebDAV Client.

Hi,

I am using slide's WEBDAV client to load the files stored in Slide's WebDAV.

It seems when we load the file using webDAV client, it creates temp files.
Apart from deleting it, is there any way so that WebDAV client does not
create
these temp files ?

Thanks,
-Kalpesh.

Re: Temp files created by WebDAV Client.

Posted by Sung-Gu <je...@apache.org>.
> It seems when we load the file using webDAV client, it creates temp files.
> Apart from deleting it, is there any way so that WebDAV client does not
> create these temp files ?

When you use the HTTP GET method currently...
Please, check it out... :)

Sung-Gu