Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh <mo...@pahlevanzadeh.org> on 2006/11/27 15:38:51 UTC

Tomcat & DocumentRoot

Dear all,I have delivered a server from my boss,It has many
sites,PHP,JSP & etc.

When i see a site same acs.takfab.ir in httpd.conf ,It has a
DocumentRoot that it has a one file : index.html

index.html has a JavaScript code that it is redirected to
'http://acs.takfab.ir:8080/acs'

Now i wanna know main DocumentRoot of this site,I have a tomcat
directory & JBoss directory.

Please help me...

Yours,Mohsen

Re: Tomcat & DocumentRoot

Posted by Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh <mo...@pahlevanzadeh.org>.
Gregor Schneider wrote:

> Please do write in English here.
>
> Writing in any other language is annoying to the readers of this
> newsgroup!
>
> The newsgroup is living of the help people give each other so everyone
> can benefit from this - that doesn't work if you do not write in a
> language that everybody understands.
>
> Greg
I apologize you & community instead of Mehdi...
--Cheers

Re: Tomcat & DocumentRoot

Re: Tomcat & DocumentRoot

Posted by Mehdi Tahanizadeh <me...@gmail.com>.
salam
omidvaram ke halet khob bashe
man donbale yek niroye barname nevis mosallat be java migardam dar soratike
tamayol be hamkari dari lotf kon va ba man tamas begir.
omidvaram ke betoonim ba ham hamkari konim
Tel : 09133153909

On 11/27/06, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh <mo...@pahlevanzadeh.org> wrote:

> Dear all,I have delivered a server from my boss,It has many
> sites,PHP,JSP & etc.
>
> When i see a site same acs.takfab.ir in httpd.conf ,It has a
> DocumentRoot that it has a one file : index.html
>
> index.html has a JavaScript code that it is redirected to
> 'http://acs.takfab.ir:8080/acs'
>
> Now i wanna know main DocumentRoot of this site,I have a tomcat
> directory & JBoss directory.
>
> Please help me...
>
> Yours,Mohsen

ba tashakor