Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sandeep reddy <sa...@in2m.com> on 2008/06/10 12:13:11 UTC

Problem facing regarding lwcontainer

Hi All,

           Http Consumer- Su --> lwcontainer-Su ---> Camel -Su  --> Http
Prov - Su

    Regarding my above flow i am using lwcontainer-su which actually will be
doing validation (wrapping up
validation component). Problem facing is that after validating my message at
lwcontainer level even though
validation is success its not forwarding the request to Camel-Su, it just
returning response back.

lwcontainer-su (servicemix.xml file)
--------------------

          <sm:activationSpec componentName="mycomponent"
destinationService="hello:routingService" service="hello:changePassword"
endpoint="validateEndpoint">
	    <sm:component>
        	<bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.components.validation.ValidateComponent">
                 <property name="schemaResource"
value="classpath:updatepassword.xsd"/>
           </bean>
       	</sm:component>
	</sm:activationSpec>

camel-su (camel-context.xml)

<route>
      <from uri="jbi:service:http://test/routingService"/>
      <to uri="jbi:service"http://test/HttpProviderService"/>
 </route>

So, what's going wrong with my files. Please help me , i was stuck over
here.

Thanks
Sandeep.