Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org> on 2009/11/27 12:53:17 UTC

S2 TX with Spring

hi all

anyone have experience with Ttransaction with Spring?

i see that if we add <tx> in the apps context, it becomes transaction ready

but i still finding out how to understand the way of this

is this mailing list the right one, or must ask in spring

--
Frans Thamura
Meruvian.

Meruvian jTechnopreneur Program (S1) telah hadir, Dapatkan benefit bagi SMK
yang melakukan mapping SKKD, dg program beasiswa dari Gunadarma

Mobile: +6287885901958
Blog & Profile: http://frans.thamura.info

We provide services to migrate your apps to Java (web), in amazing fast and
reliable.

Re: S2 TX with Spring

Posted by Saeed Iqbal <sa...@gmail.com>.
Oh and dont forget the proper namespace.

Take it from documentation for you version.

Re: S2 TX with Spring

Posted by Saeed Iqbal <sa...@gmail.com>.
<tx:annotation-driven/>