Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Dorninger Klaus <Kl...@itsv.at> on 2013/07/08 15:29:27 UTC

Maven-Dependency for DS 2.0.0-M14 cannot be resolved

Hi,

I'm trying to get ApacheDS 2.0.0-M14 working in a maven project using the following configuration in my pom file:

  <properties>
    <version.org.apache.directory.server>2.0.0-M14</version.org.apache.directory.server>
  </properties>

      <dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.directory.server</groupId>
        <artifactId>apacheds-core</artifactId>
        <version>${version.org.apache.directory.server}</version>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.directory.server</groupId>
        <artifactId>apacheds-protocol-ldap</artifactId>
        <version>${version.org.apache.directory.server}</version>
      </dependency>

This however results in the following error:
Failed to execute goal on project xxx: Could not resolve dependencies for project xxx:yyy:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.apache.directory.jdbm:apacheds-jdbm1:bundle:2.0.0-M2

Our local maven nexus cannot find the artifact org.apache.directory.jdbm:apacheds-jdbm1:bundle:2.0.0-M2. I tried to find it on maven central but it's not there either. http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/directory/jdbm/apacheds-jdbm1/2.0.0-M2/apacheds-jdbm1-2.0.0-M2.bundle results in 404.

What am I doing wrong or is there some error in the distribution of apacheds artifacts to the maven repository?

Regards,
Klaus

Klaus Dorninger, BA
IT-Services der Sozialversicherung GmbH
Bereich Software
Enterprise Content Management
ePortal Entwickler
Johann-Böhm-Platz 1
A-1020 Wien
T: +43 (0) 50124 844 1271
M: +43 (0) 664 88 66 1271
klaus.dorninger@itsv.at
www.itsv.at | www.intranet.itsv.at

Re: Maven-Dependency for DS 2.0.0-M14 cannot be resolved

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
try again after adding the bundle plugin

       <plugin>
         <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
         <version>2.3.7</version>
        <inherited>true</inherited>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
       </plugin>

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

Re: AW: Maven-Dependency for DS 2.0.0-M14 cannot be resolved

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 7/9/13 12:54 PM, Dorninger Klaus a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I included the maven-bundle-plugin in my build and it works now. Thanks for the quick help and explanation!
>
> Maybe you could provide some sort of short apacheds+maven tutorial for embedded servers on the project's website and include that bit of information.

Yes we should...

Can you create a JIRA on DIR to make us remembering about this task ?

Many thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

AW: Maven-Dependency for DS 2.0.0-M14 cannot be resolved

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Here's a bit of information.

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

Re: Maven-Dependency for DS 2.0.0-M14 cannot be resolved

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.