Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Richard Braman <rb...@bramantax.com> on 2006/03/01 06:12:24 UTC

truncation despite 0

I am still getting content trcuncated even though i sent the size to 0
(no truncate) to http ftp and file.  some of them are getting truncated
2602 bytes.

Richard Braman
mailto:rbraman@taxcodesoftware.org
561.748.4002 (voice)

http://www.taxcodesoftware.org <http://www.taxcodesoftware.org/>
Free Open Source Tax Software

RE: truncation despite 0

Posted by Richard Braman <rb...@bramantax.com>.
Thanks jay, the no truncation settings are diiferent for http (-1) vs
file and ftp, which should be 0.  A little inconsistant.

I had my truncation problem resolved by setting them to -1.  I also set
indexer.max.tokens to a larger number 50000.

Jay Jiang

Re: truncation despite 0

Posted by jay jiang <jj...@bbn.com>.

Re: truncation despite 0