Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by The Hoa Nguyen <tn...@spacebel.be> on 2002/06/21 14:57:59 UTC

Deploy Error

Hi All,

I am very new to Axis. I've just installed Axis beta2. After the
installation, I follow the guides in the sample readme file to try to deploy
the service there. I started the simple Axis server and tried to deploy a
sample service. And I got the following exceptions at the client and server
side:

Client side:

[INFO] AdminClient - -Processing file deploy.wsdd
[ERROR] AdminClient - -AxisFault: AxisFault
 faultCode: http://xml.apache.org/axis/:HTTP
 faultString:
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:
        null: return code:  0

Server side

[INFO] SimpleAxisServer - -SimpleAxisServer starting up on port 8080.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(DeserializationCon
textImpl.java:202)
        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:428)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:306)
        at
org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService$SOAPRequestHandler.invoke(SOAPServ
ice.java:138)
        at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:
71)
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:154)
        at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:288)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.SimpleAxisServer.run(SimpleAxisServer.java:38
5)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.SimpleAxisServer.main(SimpleAxisServer.java:8
11)

I used the same CLASSPATH for both case.
My CLASSPATH include the following jar file in order: xerces.jar, axis.jar,
jaxrpc.jar, commons-logging.jar, tt-bytecode.jar, log4j-core.jar and the
sample classes.

I don't know if I made any mistake in the case. I am completed stucked at
these steps.
I will very appreciate if anyone can help me.
Thanks alot.
The Hoa