Posted to commits@myfaces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/10/12 10:48:32 UTC

[Myfaces Wiki] Update of "October2010Report" by MatthiasWessendorf

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Myfaces Wiki" for change notification.

The "October2010Report" page has been changed by MatthiasWessendorf.
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/October2010Report

New page:
DRAFT(!) version of the quarterly report of the Apache MyFaces PMC.
Feel free to edit

MyFaces Quarterly Report October 2010

= Summary =
 * Some community changes
 * New releases
 * Discussions

= Community =
 * New committers:
  * Martin Koci
 * No new PMC members...

= Releases =
 * MyFaces (sub) projects with new releases since the last report:
  * MyFaces Core 2.0.1 (TCK passed)
  * MyFaces Core 2.0.2 (TCK passed)
  * MyFaces Tobago 1.0.28
  * MyFaces Tobago 1.0.29
  * MyFaces Tobago 1.0.30
  * MyFaces maven archetypes 1.0.2
  * MyFaces builder plugin 1.0.7
  * MyFaces test 1.0.0

= Milestones =

= Misc =
 * Google Summer of code is over. Four MyFaces project participated successfully in the program
 * Apache MyFaces was presenting "current state" at JavaOne

= Discussions =
 * The vote for all new Trinidad releases have been stopped. Only because we can't publish them, yet. We need to re-run these votes/releases and use the new apache pom, including Nexus repo server
 * more content here...