Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/25 14:46:52 UTC

[Axis2] Specifying input and output params for security module

Ruchith,

I saw the check-in that uses the following way to specify the params:
<parameter name="InAction" locked="xsd:false">UsernameToken</parameter>
<parameter name="OutAction" locked="xsd:false">UsernameToken</parameter>

Is there a better way to do this? (for example add a flow to get the
direction, this similar to how we handle params in JAXRPC handler in
wss4j)
<parameter name="Action" flow="in" locked="xsd:false">UsernameToken</parameter>
<parameter name="Action" flow="out" locked="xsd:false">UsernameToken</parameter>

Thanks,
dims

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform

Re: [Axis2] Specifying input and output params for security module

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
done :-)
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-178

--Ruchith