Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dan O'Neill <do...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/16 15:09:40 UTC

Handlers, and methods

Is it possible to make a handler invoke after a method is invoked?

Or if not is it possible to have all your messages filtered and if
they contain a certain something etc., then do something else? The
second part I can do but how do you filter all messages? Can anyone
help?

Dan

Re: Handlers, and methods

Posted by Dan O'Neill <do...@gmail.com>.
Ahhh... Brilliant... Thanks for the reply! And great idea. Any idea
where I'd find out about content filtering? As in a quick method to
search through a soap msg? It doesn't have to be very good or quick...
Many thanks for the idea anyway if you cant.

Dan

--
Classic Family Guy.....

"Yes, but no sprinkles. For every sprinkle i find, i shall KILL you." - Stewie
"And Joe, I've had new neighbors before, but none of them were half
the man you are. Since you're half a man already, that splits them
into some kind of fraction I can't even measure." - Peter
"Hello, 911? It's Quagmire. Yeah, it's caught in the window this time." Quagmire
"I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began
to know what I was talking about." - Peter

Re: Handlers, and methods

Posted by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Jaya