Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Christian Cryder <ch...@granitepeaks.com> on 2003/05/12 17:40:24 UTC

Question about Replace taskdef

Hi everyone!

I'm running into errors in the Replace taskdef when my token includes /*

For instance, when my token="/* SOME COMMENTS" the taskdef complains that
this is not a valid token...but it is: I really want to replace the literal
string '/* SOME COMMENTS' with something else. I think the taskdef is trying
to interpret this as part of a path match or something.

Can someone suggest a workaround here? Is there a way of flag this as
literal characters?

I'm using Ant 1.5.1...

THanks,
Christian

Christian Cryder [christianc@atmreports.com]
Internet Architect, ATMReports.com
Barracuda - http://barracudamvc.org
"Coffee? I could quit anytime, just not today"