Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Shilpa Rathore <sh...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/10 13:31:26 UTC

Issue with running Apache Beam pipeline written in Python

Hello Team,

I am facing Issue with running Apache Beam pipeline written in Python using
Spark Runner

I am running it on edge node having soak 3.1.1 version installed using the
command python abc.py --input file --output  --runner Spark Runner.Could
you please advise me what all do I need to have this run like what
parameters are needed in python program to set .my code is reading from
text file and writing to text file

Regards,
Shilpa