Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jacob Marcus <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/23 19:33:02 UTC

Issue in a simple Client using ClientProxyFactoryBean

Hi all,

I have the webservice up and running on the server (deployed in a war file).
Trying to create a stand alone java client using the ClientProxyFactoryBean
keeps giving the following error.

Any pointers would be great!

Thanks,
Jacob

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not find
conduit initiator for transport http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http
    at org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapTransportFactory.getConduit(
SoapTransportFactory.java:148)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.AbstractConduitSelector.getSelectedConduit(
AbstractConduitSelector.java:73)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.UpfrontConduitSelector.prepare(
UpfrontConduitSelector.java:61)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.prepareConduitSelector(
ClientImpl.java:417)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:251)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:205)
    at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
    at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invoke(ClientProxy.java:68)
    at $Proxy18.search(Unknown Source)

Re: Issue in a simple Client using ClientProxyFactoryBean

Posted by Jacob Marcus <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, that took care of it !

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi