Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by 闫昆 <ya...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/03 06:08:52 UTC

access Permission issure

I use hadoop 2.0 superuser is hadoop
I  use eclipse connection hadoop cluster,but when I create dir throw
exception

 org.apache.hadoop.security.AccessControlException: Permission denied:
user=dyf, access=WRITE, inode="/":hadoop:hadoop:drwxr-xr-x

I set hadoop.security.authorization in core-site.xml ,follow
<property>
<name>hadoop.security.authorization</name>
<value>true</value>
</property>
but hadoop-policy.xml properity all the same *

Who can help me?

Thanks for you help
Yan

Re: access Permission issure

Posted by 武泽胜 <wu...@xiaomi.com>.
If you use ShellBasedUnixGroupsMapping, you should add the user on your server machine.

From: 闫昆 <ya...@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, August 5, 2013 8:56 AM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<ma...@hadoop.apache.org>" <us...@hadoop.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: access Permission issure

Hi 武泽胜
when I use
usermod -a -G hadoop dyf
usermod: user 'dyf' does not exist
I think the problem is my client windows so the user not exist in linux

2013/8/5 闫昆 <ya...@gmail.com>>
thank for your help Harsh J and 武泽胜
this way can submit a job to hadoop cluster?
Now I can access HDFS

2013/8/4 Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>>
You will need to create a home directory for your user(s).

sudo -u hadoop hadoop fs -mkdir -p /user/dyf
sudo -u hadoop hadoop fs -chown dyf:dyf /user/dyf

--
Harsh J

Re: access Permission issure

Posted by 武泽胜 <wu...@xiaomi.com>.
If you use ShellBasedUnixGroupsMapping, you should add the user on your server machine.

From: 闫昆 <ya...@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, August 5, 2013 8:56 AM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<ma...@hadoop.apache.org>" <us...@hadoop.apache.org>>

--
Harsh J

Re: access Permission issure

Posted by 武泽胜 <wu...@xiaomi.com>.
If you use ShellBasedUnixGroupsMapping, you should add the user on your server machine.

From: 闫昆 <ya...@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, August 5, 2013 8:56 AM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<ma...@hadoop.apache.org>" <us...@hadoop.apache.org>>

--
Harsh J

Re: access Permission issure

Posted by 武泽胜 <wu...@xiaomi.com>.
If you use ShellBasedUnixGroupsMapping, you should add the user on your server machine.

From: 闫昆 <ya...@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, August 5, 2013 8:56 AM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<ma...@hadoop.apache.org>" <us...@hadoop.apache.org>>

--
Harsh J

Re: access Permission issure

Posted by 闫昆 <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi 武泽胜

Posted by 闫昆 <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi 武泽胜

Posted by 闫昆 <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi 武泽胜

Posted by 闫昆 <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi 武泽胜

Posted by 闫昆 <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 闫昆 <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 闫昆 <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 闫昆 <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: access Permission issure

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: access Permission issure

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: access Permission issure

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: access Permission issure

Posted by 武泽胜 <wu...@xiaomi.com>.
Sorry, I've made a mistake, the user group hadoop also do not have write permission :(

Updated ways to fix your problem:

  1.  Add write permission for other group
  2.  Add user dyf to user group hadoop, and add write permission for user group hadoop.

Or if you do not want to enable the authorization, just change the value of hadoop.security.authorization to false.

From: wu zesheng <wu...@xiaomi.com>>
Date: Sunday, August 4, 2013 9:35 PM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<ma...@hadoop.apache.org>" <us...@hadoop.apache.org>>

Fix a typo.

From: wu zesheng <wu...@xiaomi.com>>
Date: Sunday, August 4, 2013 9:29 PM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<ma...@hadoop.apache.org>" <us...@hadoop.apache.org>>

The permission of  of / is 'hadoop:hadoop:drwxr-xr-x', your user name is dyf, you're not the owner, I guess you're also not belong to the user group 'hadoop', so you do not have the write permission.
Two ways to fix this:

  1.  Add dyf to user group hadoop
  2.  Change the permission of /, add write permission for other group

From: wu zesheng <wu...@xiaomi.com>>
Date: Sunday, August 4, 2013 9:35 PM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<ma...@hadoop.apache.org>" <us...@hadoop.apache.org>>

Fix a typo.

From: wu zesheng <wu...@xiaomi.com>>
Date: Sunday, August 4, 2013 9:35 PM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<ma...@hadoop.apache.org>" <us...@hadoop.apache.org>>

Fix a typo.

From: wu zesheng <wu...@xiaomi.com>>
Date: Sunday, August 4, 2013 9:35 PM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<ma...@hadoop.apache.org>" <us...@hadoop.apache.org>>

Fix a typo.

Posted by 武泽胜 <wu...@xiaomi.com>.
The permission of  of / is 'hadoop:hadoop:drwxr-xr-x', your user name is dyf, you're not the owner, I guess you're also not belong to the user group 'hadoop', so you do not have the write permission.
Two ways to fix this:

  1.  Add dyf user group hadoop
  2.  Change the permission of /, add write permission for other group