Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 赵天烁 <zh...@meizu.com> on 2017/03/07 02:06:03 UTC

kylin web UI become too slow since update to 2.0 beta

rt,almost every page in monitor tab,and submit,change a cube ,it alway keep me waiting for like a minute,sometime it just timeout,but the query service is fine,any reason why?don't have this issue before update to 2.0 beta.
my kylin 2.0 beta is a brand new deployment, nothing related to older version.

________________________________
赵天烁
Kevin Zhao
zhaotianshuo@meizu.com<ma...@meizu.com>

珠海市魅族科技有限公司
MEIZU Technology Co., Ltd.
广东省珠海市科技创新海岸魅族科技楼
MEIZU Tech Bldg., Technology & Innovation Coast
Zhuhai, 519085, Guangdong, China
meizu.com

Re: Re: kylin web UI become too slow since update to 2.0 beta

Posted by 赵天烁 <zh...@meizu.com>.
1.chrome v46
2.4example when I create a new cube ,after go through all the step ,when I click save.....it stuck,edit cube is the same thing.
another one is when I click the monitor tab ,or the refresh button in that tab. it will stuck in loading jobs....
PS: when I call the  rest API to create cube or get job status,it also stuck just like when I do the same thing in web UI
[cid:_Foxmail.1@0af22d88-c6fd-4322-fee5-de2972b3bddb]

________________________________

From: Guosheng Lu<ma...@kyligence.io>
Date: 2017-03-07 10:18
To: 赵天烁<ma...@meizu.com>
CC: user@kylin.apache.org<ma...@kylin.apache.org>
Subject: Re: kylin web UI become too slow since update to 2.0 beta
Hi ,
I want to know some details
1.which browser you use ?
2.and in what situation it becomes slow? form submit  or just when you open web page

Best Regards!
Bob Lu|陆国圣
http://kyligence.io

发件人: 赵天烁 <zh...@meizu.com>
答复: "user@kylin.apache.org" <us...@kylin.apache.org>
日期: 2017年3月7日 星期二 上午10:06
至: user <us...@kylin.apache.org>

cube

Re: kylin web UI become too slow since update to 2.0 beta

发件人: 赵天烁 <zh...@meizu.com>