Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vinicius Caldeira Carvalho <vi...@squadra.com.br> on 2005/05/24 15:10:40 UTC

Page design question

Hello there! As I'm new to tapestry, I have a page design that is
letting me confused when converting it to a Tapestry page.

The page is very simple, it's a table with 2 columns, the left column
has the links and the right the contents. Pretty much like a frame page.

My question is, Do I have one page for everthing (I will have a lot of
components) or just one big conteiner that has it all, and every little
"tile" (sorry for the word, too damn used to struts) is a diferent
component (page, html, and java class)???
Thanks

Vinicius

Re: Page design question

Posted by Ron Piterman <mp...@vollbio.de>.
ציטוט Jamie Orchard-Hays:
> The syntax to use the tacos PartialLink and Part is really trivial. It's
> just a Tapestry component, after all.

Sure, but I had "understanding" in the foreground, not simple syntax...
Cheers..

Re: Page design question

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>.

Re: Page design question

Posted by Ron Piterman <mp...@vollbio.de>.
ציטוט Jamie Orchard-Hays:

Re: Page design question

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>.

Re: Page design question

Posted by Ron Piterman <mp...@vollbio.de>.

Re: Page design question

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>.
So you have this?

Re: Page design question

Posted by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com>.
Well thank you both for the help. I'll stay with Ron's solution at
first due it's simplicity. But Jamie, in my opinion Tacos Rocks. I'm
looking forward to get more experience with tapestry to start using
it.