Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/04 14:49:53 UTC

[Axis2]Relaseing 0.9 without the MTOM - .NET Sample

hi All;

We have been working on the MTOM -.NET sample or JAX-WS - .NET sample
but without sucsses due to problems getting and setting up the
endpoints. I belive we should differ the thing for the next relase
(which should be comming soon!).

What do you guys think? If people agree we can relase the 0.9 tommarow
..or else are we declare the MTOM -.NET sample or JAX-WS - .NET sample
 to be a bloker!
Thanks
Srinath

Re: [Axis2]Relaseing 0.9 without the MTOM - .NET Sample

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
I'm ok with releasing it without the interop stuff all done .. we need
to obviously get interop fully working before doing 1.0 but at this time
this is still more of an internal statement than a "ready for prime
time" statement.

Sanjiva.