Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sasank Mudunuri <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/20 19:47:44 UTC

Searching for Documents by Indexed Term

Hi Solr Users,

I used the TermsComponent to walk through all the indexed terms and find
ones of particular interest (named entities). And now, I'd like to search
for documents that contain these particular entities. I have both query-time
and index-time stemming set for the field, which means I can't just hit the
normal search handler because as I understand, it will stem the
already-stemmed term. Any ideas about how to search directly for the indexed
term? Maybe something I can do at query-time to disable stemming?

Thanks!
sasank

Re: Searching for Documents by Indexed Term

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Help updating/clarifying the Wiki is #alwyas# appreciated....

Erick

Posted by Sasank Mudunuri <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.