Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrey Trubitsyn <no...@github.com> on 2013/07/08 15:03:50 UTC

[jclouds] Create test environment for Quantum v2.0 client implementation (#61)

This changes let tests of Quantum v2.0 client implementation run successfully. I have Quantum v2.0 client implementation ready locally and I am going to push it and create a pull request then.
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/andtrub/jclouds master

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/61

-- Commit Summary --

  * Added test environment for Quantum v2.0 client

-- File Changes --

    M apis/openstack-keystone/src/test/java/org/jclouds/openstack/keystone/v2_0/parse/ParseAccessTest.java (9)
    M apis/openstack-keystone/src/test/resources/keystoneAuthResponse.json (15)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/61.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/61.diff

Re: [jclouds] Create test environment for Quantum v2.0 client implementation (#61)

Posted by Everett Toews <no...@github.com>.
I just added you to our JIRA. Please see if you can assign it to yourself now.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/61#issuecomment-20611900

Re: [jclouds] Create test environment for Quantum v2.0 client implementation (#61)

Posted by Andrey Trubitsyn <no...@github.com>.
I can not assign the JIRA bug to me, please, tell me how I can assign that bug to me?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/61#issuecomment-20609159

Re: [jclouds] Create test environment for Quantum v2.0 client implementation (#61)

Posted by Everett Toews <no...@github.com>.
Closed #61.

---

Posted by Andrey Trubitsyn <no...@github.com>.
JIRA issue was created for that PR:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-175

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/61#issuecomment-20608457

Re: [jclouds] Create test environment for Quantum v2.0 client implementation (#61)

Posted by Everett Toews <no...@github.com>.
Merged. Fix for the Quantum to Neutron name change is in https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/64

@andtrub Please close the JIRA issue. Thanks!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/61#issuecomment-20720612

Re: [jclouds] Create test environment for Quantum v2.0 client implementation (#61)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-pull-requests #51](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests/51/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/61#issuecomment-20606842

Re: [jclouds] Create test environment for Quantum v2.0 client implementation (#61)

Posted by BuildHive <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds ยป jclouds #178](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds/178/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good
[(what's this?)](https://www.cloudbees.com/what-is-buildhive)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/61#issuecomment-20609587

Re: [jclouds] Create test environment for Quantum v2.0 client implementation (#61)

Posted by Everett Toews <no...@github.com>.
Hi Andrey,

This is great. We're really looking forward to this contribution!

I'd like to help you get this contributed as smoothly as possible and in the jclouds way. There are a handful of things we need to do.

1. Are you familiar with [How to Contribute](https://wiki.apache.org/jclouds/How%20to%20contribute)?
1. Have you signed and sent an ICLA?
1. Because this is a new API for OpenStack, future PRs for the API itself will need to be made in https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/ (you probably already know this).
1. As per the How to Contribute doc, you'll need to create [JIRA issues](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS) for new PRs.
1. Sadly, anything Quantum is going to have to be [renamed Neutron](https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Network/neutron-renaming) because of trademark issues. We had to do this for the [RedDwarf to Trove rename](https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs-openstack/commit/0d9dd39adab5cc3d436ec2132112191dbaa81281) too. If you want to make your initial PR to jclouds-labs-openstack with the Quantum name, that's fine. We can help with the rename after that.

I hope this isn't too much of a burden for you. Let us know where we can help!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/61#issuecomment-20606812

Re: [jclouds] Create test environment for Quantum v2.0 client implementation (#61)

Posted by Everett Toews <no...@github.com>.
+1

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/61#issuecomment-20698159

Re: [jclouds] Create test environment for Quantum v2.0 client implementation (#61)

Posted by Matt Stephenson <no...@github.com>.
I thought the Quantum project was renamed to Neutron to avoid trademark issues.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/61#issuecomment-20701626

Re: [jclouds] Create test environment for Quantum v2.0 client implementation (#61)

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-java-7-pull-requests #509](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-java-7-pull-requests/509/) SUCCESS

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/61#issuecomment-20606922

Re: [jclouds] Create test environment for Quantum v2.0 client implementation (#61)

Posted by Everett Toews <no...@github.com>.
Ha. I made that point in 5 above and then totally glanced over it in the review. In the actual file "Quantum Service" is just a description but it will need to change. I'll fix it.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/61#issuecomment-20704902