Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by George Papastamatopoulos <Ge...@lawlex.com.au> on 2002/11/01 06:35:04 UTC

RE: [Fwd: Problem using raw SQL querries]

BasePeer.executeQueryString() will return a Vector of Village Record objects

You need to do something like

Vector results = BasePeer.executeQueryString()
for (Iterator i = rows.iterator(); i.hasNext(); )
{
  Record item = (Record)i.next();

  String myValue = item.getValue("MY_COLUMN_NAME").asString();
  Long myLongVal = item.getValue("MY_LONG_COLUMN_NAME").asLongObj();

	etc...
}

george

Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 10:35:40 -0500
From: apdas <ap...@iitk.ac.in>
To: Turbine User <tu...@jakarta.apache.org>

Hi friends,

I am using raw SQL querries to retrieve a row set.

My query looks like this.

Vector v=BasePeer.executeQuery("select * from TURBINE_GROUP where
GROUP_NAME='global'");

I want to retrieve values of individual elements from this vector.
But when I use foreach syntax I get the total row set.

My result looks like this

{'1','global','null'}

How do I retrieve individual elements from this ?

I donot want to use peers.
Please help me.

Regards,
A.P.Das.

Re: [Fwd: Problem using raw SQL querries]

Posted by apdas <ap...@iitk.ac.in>.
Thanks George,

But Could you please let me know what is this Record class and where
will I get this class ?

Regards,
A.P.Das.