Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Bronagh McElduff <Br...@mobilecohesion.com> on 2005/07/25 16:01:11 UTC

Re: csv and xml logs

Hi,

I am experiencing the same problem when using the Web service sampler.
Despite setting the variable:
jmeter.save.saveservice.output_format=csv

The results file produced is always in XML.
I am using JMeter version 2.1.20050531

I have attached my configuration file, in case there is something I have
not set correctly.

Thanks in advance,
Bronagh

Re: csv and xml logs

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
I managed to fix one of the two remaining issues bronagh reported. the
remaining is related to using user variables with functions.  that one
is rather hard to debug, so I think it's best to include in the next
release and not in 2.1.  I can always provide a patched version to
bronagh if I manage to figure exactly what the bug is.

peter

Re: csv and xml logs

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Is this fix not in 2.1RC1?