Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Hannes Erven <ha...@erven.at> on 2007/05/21 11:35:26 UTC

Re: Kandula_1 ba patch

Hi Dasarath,

it's been some time since our last post, we've finished our thesis and
can now again concentrate on integrating our work into Kandula.

Attached is the first part of the patch:
* Maven-site documentation for WS-BA
* Eclipse Project Files
* Updated schema files (wscoord, wsat from IBM site)
* New schema files (wsba, InitiatorProtocol)
* maven autogenerate tasks
* Bugfix in CoordinationContext.is(SOAPElement) - fixed Nullreference issue

The most important part of it are the new WSDL and XSD files for WSBA
and the InitiatorProtocol as well as the maven tasks to build the stubs
and data classes.

As soon as you give us a go, we'd try to package all non-WSBA related
changes into the next stage, and then finally the WSBA extensions into
the third part.

Would you like even smaller parts? Please suggest.

Best regards

	Georg
	-hannes