Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Guy Davis <da...@guydavis.ca> on 2005/02/22 22:58:05 UTC

Disable certain goal dependencies?

Hi there,

We recently started using the Jar goal to create our jar.  However, the
Test goal seems to be dependency for this goal.  Is it possible to
disable the need to run the unit tests before the jar goal is run?  If
so, how?

Thanks,
Guy

RE: Disable certain goal dependencies?

Posted by Aleksandr Shneyderman <al...@law.columbia.edu>.
Set

maven.test.skip=true

somewhere or if it is temprary provide it as -D option