Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Dimitris Vogiatzidakis <di...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/16 12:55:04 UTC

Flink ML

 Hello,
I'm a cs student currently working on my Bachelor's thesis. I've used Flink
to extract features out of some datasets, and I would like to use them
together with another dataset of (1,0) (Node exists or doesn't) to perform
a logistic regresssion. I have found that FLIP-39 has been accepted and it
is running in version 1.10.0 that I also currently use, but I'm having
trouble implementing it. Are there any java examples currently up and
running? Or if you can propose a different way to perform the task?
Thank you.

-Dimitris Vogiatzidakis

Re: Flink ML

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.
Currently, FLIP-39 is mainly driven by Becket and his team. I'm including
him, maybe he can answer your question.

Best,
Jark

Re: Flink ML