Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Milan Adamovic <ma...@lbmsystems.com> on 2000/11/22 21:15:28 UTC

FW: URL Rewriting status

What is the latest status of URL Rewriting on port 80?

Has this bug been fixed?
If it has, in which release?

My platform:
- Windows NT
- Apache 1.3.14
- Tomcat 3.1 (latest stable release)

Problem:
encodeURL or encodeRedirectURL simply don't work if I am using port 80.

I read through the mailing list archives, but I could not find if the
problem has been fixed.

Not that I tried few suggestions (mod_rewrite and <LocationMatch ..
directive), but that does not work. I think that the problem is within
Tomcat.

Thanks.

RE: URL Rewriting status

Posted by James Morgenstein <jm...@recommend-it.com>.
I have had success in using URL rewriting in 3.2b8.