Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marco Mistroni <mm...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/21 15:43:03 UTC

Maven2 & jbossnet xdoclet

hi all,
   i'd need to use the jbossnet xdoclet task in maven2.......i was not able
tofind any reference to this
topic on the web..

can anyone give me some hints on how to start? i found xdoclet tags for
that, but when i run the task

<webserviceejbdoclet

i got error

Embedded error: Could not create task or type of type: webserviceejbdoclet.

Ant could not find the task or a class this task relies upon.

This is common and has a number of causes; the usual

i think because jbossnet does not come from xdoclet but it's a  jboss
extension..... can anyone tell me then
how could i run it in maven2?

i suppose i have to drop the maven2-xdoclet-pluigin and replace it with an
ant task.....
anyone coudl comment?

thanks and regards

 marco

Re: Maven2 & jbossnet xdoclet

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@gmail.com>.
Hello DAvid,
 thanks for your reply... actually in my desperate search for solution i
found one of your posts referring to the same issue
Unfortunately, i have a  multiproject.......... :( ....... so obviously
wseedoclet screws up big time since i cannot reset xdoclet plugin

do you know how can i reset it between invocations? are there any ways?
don't know (wild guess).. use different phases or so.....
are there no workaround at all?

thanks in advance and regards
   marco

Re: Maven2 & jbossnet xdoclet