Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ritu Kedia <RK...@saba.com> on 2004/12/24 11:41:05 UTC

Does Slide support adding/removing Labels on Collections

Hello All,

I would like to know whether Slide supports Adding/Removing labels on
Collections.

As per the DeltaV specs:
The request MAY include a Depth header.  If no Depth header is
included, Depth:0 is assumed.  Standard depth semantics apply, and
the request is applied to the collection identified by the
request-URL and to all members of the collection that satisfy the
Depth value.  If a Depth header is included and the request fails
on any resource, the response MUST be a 207 Multi-Status that
identifies all resources for which the request has failed.

I am using WebdavResource.labelMethod. But the resources in my collection
were not added the label. Could someone please clarify Slide's behavior?

Thanks,
Ritu