Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Chia-liang Kao <cl...@clkao.org> on 2006/10/31 04:00:08 UTC

r20666 for 1.4.1 (svn_ra_replay for Perl Bindings)

Hi,

I just discovered today that svn_ra_replay in Perl doesn't work on the 1.4.x
branch.  I made a branch for merge and proposed in STATUS.  I know this is
rather bad timing, as a few people have already sigined the release tarball.
I've just finished the ra_replay support in svk, and this fix will let me get
svk users start to upgrde to 1.4.  Please vote and I'm sorry for the potential
release delay this last-minute finding might cause.

Cheers,
CLK

Re: r20666 for 1.4.1 (svn_ra_replay for Perl Bindings)

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@collab.net>.
On Tue, 31 Oct 2006, Blair Zajac wrote:

> David Anderson wrote:
> >fwiw, I'm happy to hold 1.4.1 to fix this issue in the perl bindings.
> >Svk is an important consumer of our APIs, and as such it should be
> >able to use the new facilities we provide them now, rather than in a
> >month or two when we feel like releasing 1.4.2.
>
> Why don't we also get r22140 into the next release?  It would only
> need one other +1 on it.

Yeah, that would be a good bug fix to have.  I just reviewed the
change and +1'd it, but it needs one more +1 to make it in.

Re: r20666 for 1.4.1 (svn_ra_replay for Perl Bindings)

Posted by Blair Zajac <bl...@orcaware.com>.
David Anderson wrote:
> fwiw, I'm happy to hold 1.4.1 to fix this issue in the perl bindings.
> Svk is an important consumer of our APIs, and as such it should be
> able to use the new facilities we provide them now, rather than in a
> month or two when we feel like releasing 1.4.2.

Why don't we also get r22140 into the next release?  It would only need one
other +1 on it.

Regards,
Blair

Re: r20666 for 1.4.1 (svn_ra_replay for Perl Bindings)

Posted by David Anderson <da...@natulte.net>.
fwiw, I'm happy to hold 1.4.1 to fix this issue in the perl bindings.
Svk is an important consumer of our APIs, and as such it should be
able to use the new facilities we provide them now, rather than in a
month or two when we feel like releasing 1.4.2.

- Dave

Posted by David Glasser <gl...@mit.edu>.