Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Márton Balassi <mb...@apache.org> on 2022/11/21 14:17:54 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Matyas Orhidi

Hi everyone,

On behalf of the PMC, I'm very happy to announce Matyas Orhidi as a new
Flink
committer.

Matyas has over a decade of experience of the Big Data ecosystem and has
been working with Flink full time for the past 3 years. In the open source
community he is one of the key driving members of the Kubernetes Operator
subproject. He implemented multiple key features in the operator including
the metrics system and the ability to dynamically configure watched
namespaces. He enjoys spreading the word about Flink and regularly does so
via authoring blogposts and giving talks or interviews representing the
community.

Please join me in congratulating Matyas for becoming a Flink committer!

Best,
Marton

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Matyas Orhidi

Posted by Hang Ruan <ru...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Matyas!

Geng Biao <bi...@gmail.com> 于2022年11月22日周二 10:06写道:

Posted by Geng Biao <bi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Matyas!

Best,
Biao Geng

From: Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 10:03 AM
To: dev <de...@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Matyas Orhidi

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Matyas!

Posted by Tony Wei <to...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Matyas!

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
Congrats Matyas!

Posted by Őrhidi Mátyás <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks folks,

Posted by Danny Cranmer <da...@apache.org>.
Congrats Matyas!

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Matayas

Posted by Jim Busche <jb...@us.ibm.com>.
Congratulations Matyas!

Jim

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Matyas!

Best,
Yang

Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org> 于2022年11月23日周三 23:27写道:

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Congrats Matyas! Finally :)

Posted by Lincoln Lee <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Best,
Lincoln Lee

Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org> 于2022年11月23日周三 22:32写道:

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by yuxia <lu...@alumni.sjtu.edu.cn>.
Congrats Matyas!

Best regards,
Yuxia

Posted by Peter Huang <hu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Konstantin Knauf <kn...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Péter Váry <pe...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Mátyás!

Posted by Paul Lam <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Matyas!

Best,
Paul Lam

Posted by Sergey Nuyanzin <sn...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Matyas!

--
Best regards,
Sergey

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Matyas Orhidi

Posted by Steven Wu <st...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Matyas!

Posted by godfrey he <go...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Matyas!

Posted by Matthias Pohl <ma...@aiven.io.INVALID>.
Congratulations, Matyas :)

Posted by Xingbo Huang <hx...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Matyas!

Posted by Yanfei Lei <fr...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Matyas! 🍻

--
Best,
Yanfei

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Matyas Orhidi

Posted by Zheng Yu Chen <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations ~ 🍻

--
Best

ConradJam

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Matyas Orhidi

Posted by Gyula Fóra <gy...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Matyas!

Gyula

Posted by Gabor Somogyi <ga...@gmail.com>.