Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Bram Neijt <bn...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/09 15:43:51 UTC

Per document authorization wiki page

I would like to collect links and information related to "per document
authorization" on the Wiki.

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/PerDocumentAuthorization

Could somebody create the above page and give me (BramNeijt)
permission to edit it?

Greets,

Bram

Re: Per document authorization wiki page

Posted by Sebastian Cohnen <se...@googlemail.com>.
if you are logged in, you can create the page by yourself. there are no restrictions on page creation.