Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2003/06/23 00:52:17 UTC

Torque & Avalon Support

Hi,

I did some working on this over the weekend and I consider it now
quite stable. Martin, it would be nice if we get a 3.1-alpha3 release
of Torque so we could go to this dependency and enable Avalon Support
for Torque generally in Turbine.

There are some rough edges/todos:

- Logging. Everything that a Component wants to log, goes to the
  "avalon" log facility. This isn't too nice.

- I haven't tested _any_ other component besides the Torque Component.
  So this might need more work.

Basically, I'm now at the "it works fine for me" level. Which means,
that I can load up Torque with the AvalonComponentService and use it. :-)

	Regards
		Henning

--- Quote of the week: "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down
to their level, then beat you with experience." ---