Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com> on 2014/02/28 00:42:54 UTC

Hive Jenkins seemed stopping accepting jobs

Hi,

It seems that Hive Jenkins server has stopped responding build request. The
referenced URL is http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/job/PreCommit-HIVE-Build.
Could anyone take a look and suggest corrective measures?

Thanks a lot!

--Xuefu

Re: Hive Jenkins seemed stopping accepting jobs

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
I'll look into this over the weekend.

Thanks,
Roman.