Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Martin Marcher <ma...@marcher.name> on 2006/02/16 12:06:19 UTC

[users@httpd] webdav and quota

Hello,

  I set up a webdav virtual host which works fine for now.
  Authentication is done group based with auth_mysql.

  The next step would be to limit the usage for groups

  users:
    * listing files is allowed
    * uploading files is allowed
    * creating directories is allowed
    * download is NOT allowed

  administrators:
    * can do everything

  I tried to find information about which limits to apply. I was
  thinking about having "require group users administrator" in the
  directory so that both have standard access and having a

  <Limit DELETE GET> #delete and download files only if in this group
    require group administrators
  </Limit>

  inside the directory directive.

  Now 2 problems arise: I don't know exactly what to limit to achieve
  the above and second if this is an approach that will work

  thanks
  Martin

Re: [users@httpd] webdav and LIMIT (was: webdav and quota)

Posted by Martin Marcher <ma...@marcher.name>.