Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/21 06:52:28 UTC

[Announce] Release jUDDI-3.1.5

The Apache jUDDI team is pleased to announce the release of jUDDI-3.1.5. Some

new features are validation, some long overdue performance fixes,
WSDL2UDDI support, a shiny distro with examples, docs and javadoc and
the ability to create wars for a few different platforms and
configurations (OpenJPA vs Hibernate and CXF vs JBossWS). That, and lots
and lots of bugfixes (see the release notes below). jUDDI-3.1.5 can be
downloaded from:

http://juddi.apache.org/releases.html

Cheers,

the jUDDI team.

Full Release Notes:

    Bug

  * [JUDDI-363 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-363>] - Move
    hibernate and openjpa persistence files out of resources
  * [JUDDI-409 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-409>] -
    problems in digital signature on entity
  * [JUDDI-496 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-496>] - The
    tModel is not loaded in the SubscriptionNotifier
  * [JUDDI-545 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-545>] -
    combineCategoryBags findQualifier not performing correctly when used
    in find_business call
  * [JUDDI-548 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-548>] -
    java7 compatibility
  * [JUDDI-553 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-553>] -
    TModelDetail not deleted when TModel is deleted
  * [JUDDI-557 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-557>] -
    Update all POMs on example
  * [JUDDI-560 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-560>] -
    Issues from findbugs
  * [JUDDI-561 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-561>] -
    Transaction rollback when PersonName Lang is greater than 5 characters
  * [JUDDI-562 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-562>] - CI
    build integration failures
  * [JUDDI-565 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-565>] -
    Binding template validation rules are incorrect
  * [JUDDI-566 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-566>] -
    Using service/binding/hostingDirector causes a NPE
  * [JUDDI-568 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-568>] - If
    publication of the root publisher fails, juddi goes into an infinite
    loop
  * [JUDDI-569 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-569>] -
    Performance Issue fetching service list
  * [JUDDI-571 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-571>] -
    find_services lang issue
  * [JUDDI-572 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-572>] -
    Sending a business key for getServiceDetail causing a class cast
    exception
  * [JUDDI-573 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-573>] -
    Performance Issue fetching business
  * [JUDDI-574 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-574>] -
    findTmodel search results does not return the Lang element
  * [JUDDI-576 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-576>] - Fix
    broken links and old wiki site
  * [JUDDI-582 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-582>] -
    KeyedReferenceGroup/tModelKey is either not saved or not retrieved
  * [JUDDI-589 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-589>] - find
    qualifier signaturePresent doesn't appear to follow the spec
  * [JUDDI-591 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-591>] - Add
    support for email alerts for Subscription API
  * [JUDDI-592 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-592>] -
    failing unit test on latest trunk
  * [JUDDI-612 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-612>] -
    Build 'clean' target does not remove the content in
    juddi-core-openjpa\src\main

    Improvement

  * [JUDDI-89 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-89>] - JDBC
    Datastore performance improvements
  * [JUDDI-554 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-554>] - Link
    to wiki from participation page goes to a different url
  * [JUDDI-555 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-555>] - Add
    additional examples for working with UDDI
  * [JUDDI-559 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-559>] -
    Authentication Tokens do not expire
  * [JUDDI-575 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-575>] -
    Referential Integrity Check
  * [JUDDI-588 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-588>] -
    Default Juddi business has services with endpoints starting with
    ${juddi.server.baseurl}/juddiv3
  * [JUDDI-601 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-601>] - Add
    more constant fields and documentation to juddi-client
  * [JUDDI-611 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-611>] -
    UDDIClerkManager renamed to UDDIClient

    New Feature

  * [JUDDI-563 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-563>] -
    Package a Jboss 5/6 compatible war
  * [JUDDI-580 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-580>] -
    Validation Framework Enhancements
  * [JUDDI-584 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-584>] -
    provide a working example of configuring juddi with postgres
  * [JUDDI-585 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-585>] - Add
    a generated Release class to the juddi-client to provide version
    information at runtime

    Task

  * [JUDDI-480 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-480>] - Add
    juddiv3.war distribution for other appservers
  * [JUDDI-514 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-514>] -
    Upgrade support WSDL2UDDI registration
  * [JUDDI-540 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-540>] -
    Revisit Distro
  * [JUDDI-541 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-541>] -
    Small changes to the build
  * [JUDDI-586 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-586>] -
    Upgrade OpenJPA to 2.x

Re: [Announce] Release jUDDI-3.1.5

Posted by Kurt Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Asfinfra changed there policy and only wants us the keep about 3 or 4 and the rest are available in the archive.

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.