Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Adriano Crestani <ad...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/16 20:34:31 UTC

Eclipse projects

I've already downloaded all the source code using the subversion and now I'm
trying to import the projeto into the eclipse, but when I select the folder
where the .project was supposed to be the eclipse doesn't find any project
into this folder. Can anybody help me?

Adriano Crestani

Re: Eclipse projects

Posted by Adriano Crestani <ad...@gmail.com>.
I had tried it, but now I realised that when I executed this command I was
outside the folder java, now I am trying it in folder java and it seems to
be working. Thanks.

Adriano Crestani

Re: Eclipse projects

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.
Further to this,  you''l find that the eclipse projects base the locations
of jars that they depend on a variable called M2_REPO,
but that variable is not set.  So you'll either need to set this variable
and use maven to install these dependencies into your maven repository,  or
you will need redirect the dependencies to other projects in your eclipse
workspace.

You can set the M2_REPO variable by right clicking on the java project,
select Properties -=> Java Build Path and click "Add Variable". The variable
should be set to a Folder  which is ~/.m2/repository  where ~ is your home
folder/directory.

Regards, Kelvin.

Re: Eclipse projects

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.