Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Devin Han <de...@apache.org> on 2011/12/16 09:47:44 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.5-incubating RC5

Hi all,

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache ODF Toolkit
(incubating) version 0.5.  This will be the first incubator release for
ODF Toolkit in Apache.

This release candidate fixes the following issues found in RC3:
(1) Add MD5, SHA1 hashes and GPG signatures for all of artifacts;
(2) Fix the broken line endings issue in LICENSE.txt, HEADER.txt, and
pom.xml.
(3) Remove "-rc3" from the name of artifacts.
(4) Fix the Java 5 compatibility issue in XLST-Runner and Validator.

The candidate for the ODF Toolkit 0.5-incubating release is available at:

http://people.apache.org/~devinhan/odftoolkit-release/odftoolkit-0.5-incubating-rc5/

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/tags/0.5-incubating-rc5/

The SHA1 checksum of the archive is
cbecd91eda074f9c291c00995cfc43dfc0a4a0e2.

Keys:

            http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/odftoolkit/KEYS

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache ODF Toolkit 0.5-incubating.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority  of at
least three +1 ODF Toolkit PMC votes are cast.

   [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache ODF Toolkit 0.5-incubating

-Devin

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.5-incubating RC5

Posted by Devin Han <de...@apache.org>.
Thank you for the explanation. OK I will remove JUnit info from L&N.

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.

Posted by Devin Han <de...@apache.org>.
BTW: Oracle Multi-Schema XML Validator (MSV) and ISO RELAX JARV API to JAXP
1.3 validation API bridge also not included in the release jar, shall we
remove them?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Devin Han <de...@apache.org>.
Thank you for point it out.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi Devin,

I know I haven't been completely engaged in ODF Toolkit (incubating) lately. I don't know if I have time to give this first release enough attention to vote before the deadline.

Please consider extending the 72 hours to a full week.

Best Regards,
Dave

Posted by Devin Han <de...@apache.org>.
+1  ;)