Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/26 13:21:33 UTC

New UIMA committers

Hi,

Please welcome Burn Lewis and Tommaso Teofili as the latest new UIMA committers!

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: New UIMA committers

Posted by Burn Lewis <bu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the welcome.  I'll no doubt be bugging some of my neighbors for
help!

-Burn

Re: New UIMA committers

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
thanks for warm welcome!
I hope to give a hand in the release work, I'm taking a look at active bugs
and configuring all I need to be ready to commit.
Should I need a helping hand, I'll ask you ;-)
Thanks,
Tommaso

Re: New UIMA committers

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.