Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2016/10/05 21:21:16 UTC

Howto trigger github synchronisation correctly - site-repo

Hi,
does anyone know how to trigger github synchronisation for our projects?

https://github.com/apache/incubator-tamaya-site
seems to sync asf-site only.

I do not see the commits on master in the github punchcard - is that normal?

https://github.com/apache/incubator-tamaya-site/tree/master
master has my latest commits, but
https://github.com/apache/incubator-tamaya-site/graphs/contributors
lists John as the onliest committer.

Is that a configuration issue within the ASF/repository setup?

Thanks and sorry for the nagging :-(
Phil

Re: Howto trigger github synchronisation correctly - site-repo

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Am 06.10.2016 um 00:44 schrieb John D. Ament:
> Master looks up to date to me.  However, I'm not sure why you're developing
> on master.  websites are developed on an asf-site branch, the infra tea
> expects the contents to be served in a "content" folder

master contains the jbake setup/raw data, while asf-site will contain
the baked webpage contents, that needs to be served by the webserver.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-tamaya-site/tree/master vs
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-tamaya-site.git

Master looks up to date to me.  However, I'm not sure why you're developing
on master.  websites are developed on an asf-site branch, the infra tea
expects the contents to be served in a "content" folder

John