Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/01 17:37:41 UTC

Re: [VOTE] release for myfaces builder plugin 1.0.8

+1

Everything looks good!

Regards,
Jakob

--
Jakob Korherr

blog: http://www.jakobk.com
work: http://www.irian.at

Re: [VOTE] release for myfaces builder plugin 1.0.8

Posted by Jan-Kees van Andel <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Sorry, I did not see that Jakob fixed the issue...

/JK

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Gerhard <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The mentioned problem originates in the fact that the plugin-parent is
not the enclosing project of the plugins.

To fix this, the plugin-poms have to specify a relativePath element in
the parent section that references the correct pom. This is a

--
Jakob Korherr

blog: http://www.jakobk.com
work: http://www.irian.at

Re: [VOTE] release for myfaces builder plugin 1.0.8

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Jan-Kees van Andel <ja...@gmail.com>.
+0