Posted to bsf-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@apache.org> on 2007/11/01 16:50:53 UTC

Time line for the next release

Hi all,

Synapse is using BSF to support the scripting for mediation and noted that
the next release of the BSF provides support for latest versions of
scripting languages. (as per ant)

We are planing to stop development for the synapse-1.1 release probably on
early next week. Shall I know the time line for the next BSF release to see
whether there is any chance in getting the new BSF version for the
synapse-1.1 release?

Thanks,
Ruwan
(Synapse community)

--
Ruwan Linton

Re: Time line for the next release

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Thanks ant.

If every thing is on time as you described, we will be able to get the
benifits of BSF3.0 for the synapse-1.1

Thanks,
Ruwan

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.