Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Hird Matthew <Ma...@uk.thalesgroup.com> on 2006/01/03 17:31:39 UTC

UDDI v3.0

Hi,

I was wondering if you are planning to support UDDI v3.0 with jUDDI?

i've read through the lists and there seems to be interest but no firm
plans. In particular, I am interested in the subscription support.

thanks,

Matt

Re: Juddi v0.9 release

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
Baffling - why did you say "Scout v0.9" here on the juddi list?

Juddi v0.9 release

Posted by Anil Saldhana <an...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Steve/All,
     can we release Scout v0.9?

  +1 from me.

  Cheers,
  Anil

Yahoo! Photos

Re: UDDI v3.0

Posted by Steve Viens <sv...@gmail.com>.
The short answer is "yes" ...  the subscription API in particular.  The
really difficult to answer question is "when".  For now I'll can say
sometime within the next 6 months ... and for what it's worth I'd like to
believe that's being overly cautious and to expect something sooner.

Steve