Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2017/11/21 13:36:31 UTC

Re: Wicket Example

I've reworked the Docker image creation so now the examples are deployed as
ROOT.war

I've also created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-15525 because
new versions of the Docker images do not update the examples VM.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov