Posted to users@camel.apache.org by idioma <co...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/04 16:05:56 UTC

camel-swagger component

Hi,
I am investigating the camel-swagger component coming up in version 2.18 and
I have perhaps some basic and trivial questions I would like to share with
the community. I am trying to understand what are the main differences in
terms of features/functionalities between the Scala swagger-camel and the
Java-based swagger-java. Are both providing the same functionalities,
although different APIs? I have read that from 2.16 onwards swagger-camel
was deprecated and the preferred alternative is swagger-camel, is that
correct?

Thank you,

I.