Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/21 04:18:15 UTC

using fileupload2

Hi,

I was looking into the Form's code for wicket 10.x and I just noticed that
by using file fileupload2 we will lose the ability to distinguish between
one file that is too big and the whole request is too big.

Besides that I would like to ask why do we need to jump to fileupload2? Is
it because of the "Jakarta thing"?

--
Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro

Re: using fileupload2