Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zbarcea Hadrian <hz...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/12 03:31:20 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.8.1

The vote passes with:

[6] +1 binding (janstey, cibsen, ningjiang, joed, cschneider, hadrian)
[2] +1 non-binding
[0] -1

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo, upload the distro to the apache site and update the main site.

Many thanks to all who took the time to test this release and vote.
Hadrian

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.8.1

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 3:31 AM, Zbarcea Hadrian <hz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The vote passes with:
>
> [6] +1 binding (janstey, cibsen, ningjiang, joed, cschneider, hadrian)
> [2] +1 non-binding
> [0] -1
>
> I will promote the artifacts to the central repo, upload the distro to the apache site and update the main site.

Any news on updating the site?
The JARs is in central repo. But the main site is not updated.

--
Claus Ibsen