Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Stefano Lenzi <ki...@interfree.it> on 2007/09/13 15:36:49 UTC

[maven-obr-plugin] Dependency

Hi All,

I have made a patch to maven-obr-plugin which add the following
dependency to the plugin, in order to remove some duplicated code. The
dependency added the pom.xml are:
  - org.apache.felix:org.osgi.core:1.0.0
  - org.apache.felix:org.apache.felix.bundlerepository:1.0.0

There is any reason to have the duplicated code instead of the depency?

Would you mind if you commit the patch?

Ciao,
Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi

Re: [maven-obr-plugin] Dependency

Posted by Stefano Lenzi <ki...@interfree.it>.
Clement Escoffier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Yes it was a strange reason. For some unknown reason, Maven was resolving
> dependencies strangely. Before a bundle was installed (or deployed) in the
> OBR, it was failing if all the dependencies was not already in the OBR.
> Could you send me your patch, I will apply it.

I think that you had problem because you developed the plugin when no
release of the felix project were available, but now the version 1.0.0
is deployed so everything work fine :)

Also if later we move the plugin to the trunk we can bind it to the
SNAPSHOT version of the artifact without any problem :)

I have applied the patch on my own, check release #575445

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Yes it was a strange reason. For some unknown reason, Maven was resolving
dependencies strangely. Before a bundle was installed (or deployed) in the
OBR, it was failing if all the dependencies was not already in the OBR.
Could you send me your patch, I will apply it.

Clement