Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Anton Veretennikov <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/25 17:13:17 UTC

Switching between markup files for borders

Hi!

I have a problem with theme support for borders.
I want to exchange real markup of border depending on theme name, for example:

RoundedCornerBorder_black.html
RoundedCornerBorder_white.html

How to do this in Wicket?

Re: Switching between markup files for borders

Posted by Anton Veretennikov <an...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much!

Posted by Michael Sparer <mi...@gmx.at>.

Anton Veretennikov wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have a problem with theme support for borders.
> I want to exchange real markup of border depending on theme name, for
> example:
>
> RoundedCornerBorder_black.html
> RoundedCornerBorder_white.html
>
> How to do this in Wicket?

-----
Michael Sparer
http://techblog.molindo.at

Re: Switching between markup files for borders

Posted by Anton Veretennikov <an...@gmail.com>.
Done.
I'm not sure although that I'm not doing something wrong.

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.

Posted by Anton Veretennikov <an...@gmail.com>.
Quickstart is attached.

Posted by Anton Veretennikov <an...@gmail.com>.